Before Frontier can start gas service, we require an Application for Service and a Deposit. The amount of the Deposit is set by Kentucky PSC for each different gas company, so ask our office for the amount. The online Application form can be used several ways.
If you need gas service in the next week or so:
If you need gas service immediately (1-2 days), then:
- Fill out the application online, print & sign it, then mail it to Frontier with your deposit check; or
- Print the application, fill out by hand & sign it, then mail it to Frontier with your deposit check.
- Fill out the application online, print & sign it, then scan & email; or
- Fax it to 606-889-9196.
- When we receive this electronic copy, Frontier will schedule a technician to start gas service.
- Give the original signed Application & Deposit check to the Frontier service technician who comes to start gas service.